• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

All my friends ...

... have blogs and i was feeling left out. so here is my first post. i've acutally wanted to do this for awhile but haven't got to it. now i was motivated to do it to keep up with the boyz. and i have a lot to say.

i promise this blog will not suck neither will it be nice. i hope that it will be like a shot of lemoncello, which is an italian dessert liqueur — the first sip is spine tingling, toe pointing, and body vibrating, after which it becomes strong, warm, enjoyable, mind altering and friendly.

Comments on "All my friends ..."

 

Blogger Luke said ... (3:00 PM, June 09, 2004) : 

Hey, Steve! Glad to have found you. Stacey passed along your dotspot.

You can find me at:

http://luke-c.blogspot.com/

 

post a comment