• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Public Folder

Go to my Public Folder to watch some of my new movie clips -- mostly stuff only my parents would be interested in but you can see Jaci Velasquez and Michael Tait. You'll need QuickTime.

I took most of these clips with my digital camera, which is a Konica-Minolta Dimage Z2, 4.0 megapixels, 10x optical zoom, 4x digital zoom. It takes really great pictures, which you can see elsewhere on my site but lately I've enjoyed taking short movie clips.

BTW, it's worth it to upgrade to QuickTime Pro. The Export feature allow you to save you movie to a myriad of different sizes and qualities. Even better the Share feature will publish your movie in a compressed format directly to your .Mac site or give you a choice of 3 different sizes for email and open an email message for you with the movie as an attachment.

Comments on "Public Folder"

 

post a comment