• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 28, 2006

Camp Mission Meadows

I was at Camp Mission Meadows briefly this summer. What a great place. Every time they ask me to speak I do everything in my power to clear my schedule and make it happen. We got out of the car and my kids looked around. One of them said to the others, "Wow! This is heaven!" They love MM.

Buildings and grounds are what they are. Many camps have them. Some are better than others. MM is great and improving. But the best thing about MM is the staff. Karen & Mark and their team are godly people who have a great way of sharing God's love with everybody who shows up there. Countless people have heard their calling to ministry or come into a relationship with God through MM's ministry.

Take a visit to their site and make a donation to their new chapel.

Comments on "Camp Mission Meadows"

 

post a comment