• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Servant Evangelism: One-time only offer for pastors who sign up to ServantEvangelism.com

I signed up and hope you do to. I don't know yet if I'm one of the first 25 but hope that I get a free copy of Steve Sjogrën's new book Outflow. Here's what you need to do:

"The first 25 pastors who sign up as members of ServantEvangelism.com will receive a FREE copy of Steve Sjogren’s latest book, Outflow. To claim your copy you need to first sign up at ServantEvangelism.com. Then send a friendly email to charlie@kindness.com with the following information, your name, the name of your church, how long you have been the pastor, and the address for shipment of the book.
Charlie Wear, Editor
ServantEvangelism.com"

Alyx and I just finished reading Community of Kindness by Steve Sjogren and it was outstanding. It is primarily geared toward church planting but there is a lot of relevant stuff to everyday pastoral ministry.

I'm working on another post regarding servant evangelism but if you have never done a SE project I can't exhort you strongly enough. Try it yourself or better yet grab a small group at church.

Go to ServantEvangelism.com and pick a project like a drink giveaway or free car wash. Make up some contact cards or borrow some from their site. Go out to do the project for an hour or two and then re-gather to debrief over a meal Watch what God does in your midst.

If you want help getting started leave a comment and I'll do whatever I can to get you started.

One SE book that I can't recommend highly enough: 101 Ways to Reach Your Community, A Handbook for Servant Evangelism, by Steve Sjogren. For $7.00 it is a steal. This book is worth every penny.

UPDATE: Wahoo! I've got a free book coming. Thanks Charlie!

Comments on "Servant Evangelism: One-time only offer for pastors who sign up to ServantEvangelism.com"

 

post a comment