• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 22, 2007

2007 Annual Meeting Broadcasts - Evangelical Covenant Church

I had the privilege of worshiping at the 2007 Annual Meeting Broadcasts in Portland, OR though I am here in NY. Watched the meeting online tonight. The broadcast isn't outstanding, but the meeting itself looked incredible.

The exciting thing about the Covenant Church is our commitment to evangelism, church growth & health and church planting. We are evangelicals in the best sense of the word, yet have we're committed to racial righteousness and social justice. I have loved watching the Covenant develop since I first joined it in 1986.

I look forward to moving and being in a Covenant Church again.

Comments on "2007 Annual Meeting Broadcasts - Evangelical Covenant Church"

 

post a comment