• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Coffee News

CAPPUCCINO
For the coffee snobs out there like me, there is a nice article, The mystery of the "short" cappuccino. - By Tim Harford - Slate Magazine, about getting a good cappy at Starbucks. I know, I know, Starbucks is more known for being expensive than high quality but here's something to try: order a "short cappuccino".

HOME BREW
It was 99 degrees here yesterday. Blistering. So for those of you looking for a nice cool drink there is a great article about Iced Coffee from the NYTimes: Iced Coffee? No Sweat. You'll need to sign up for a password or get lucky at Bugmenot.com.

Comments on "Coffee News"

 

Blogger Luke said ... (2:26 PM, July 11, 2007) : 

Iced coffee has long been a favorite of mine - since early college days, and that was in Oklahoma back in the mid seventies...

There are a lot of varieties. I like my iced coffee sweet and creamy. My mom used to make very strong coffee, and then use a couple of dollops of vanilla ice cream, milk, and ice.

 

post a comment