• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Brad.Boydston.us

As usual, Brad.Boydston's blog has good stuff on attonement, technology, education and more stuff. A couple of significant things I saw there in the past few days ...

Get Free VoIP phone # and service (article from LifeHacker). I immediately thought of Aaron Flore's blog post of a couple of months ago regarding "Church Planting on a Dime". Church planters and others can save a little cash with free phone service.

Take a look at: Mark D Baker's Resources on the Atonement.

I'll post more about this later tonight: Willow Creek repents? -- greater levels of participation don't equal discipleship.

Thanks Brad for your great blog and ministry on Guam. I admire you.

Comments on "Brad.Boydston.us"

 

post a comment