• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Heritage Christian Church - Welcome

Here is where I went to church most recently: Heritage Christian Church in Fayetteville, GA where my friends from the north country, Col. Jeff & Ramona, now attend. Thanks to Pastor Greg for praying with me for the festival.

It appears I will now be home for the next several Sunday's and need to get my family settled in church in Liverpool. We're going to be part of a church plant in the coming months but we need a community to be connected with NOW.

At the same time I want to go church visiting. I definitely want to head down to Albany, NY to visit the Covenant Churches there: There is a LifeChurch.tv Albany Campus there and just north of Albany in Clifton Park is Parkside Covenant Church. I also want to visit another AMiA Church. So many churches, so few Sundays.

Comments on "Heritage Christian Church - Welcome"

 

post a comment