• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Gadgets & Firemaking

Here are a couple of links with information that every pastor needs for managing difficult parishioners and situations. I personally like the handheld laser that lights things on fire and cuts like a knife, AND best of all, the laser beam comes in a variety of colors.

OK, so the truth is these links have no ministry implications whatsoever. Just some fun. I've always dreamed of being a spy.

Webupon: Top 10 Barely-Legal Gadgets for the Modern Spy

Baby Einstein: Be a macgyver: coolest fire making tricks

Comments on "Gadgets & Firemaking"

 

post a comment