• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ultra Rev on Tour This Weekend

I have the great privilege of being the speaker at the Great Lakes Conference Junior High Retreat at Mission Meadows this weekend. MM is one of my favorite places on the globe.

Comments on "Ultra Rev on Tour This Weekend"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:50 PM, May 15, 2008) : 

Brother Evans! What's your topic? Manny being Manny? How the MN Twins are the Righteous Remnant? The Long-suffering of the Cubs?

with infinite hope, Jimmy Doo

Hmmm...people excuse Manny for "being Manny." Play with his name, and don't we often excuse our behaviors and "that's just being human." Or, our sins are excused because it's just "Man being Man." hmmmmmmmmmm

 

post a comment