• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Gary B. Walter Elected Ninth President of Covenant - Evangelical Covenant Church

Congratulations Gary! These are exciting times for my beloved Evangelical Covenant Church .... we continue to succeed with church planting and growth, have added a revitalization ministry, are becoming passionate about compassion, justice and racial reconciliation ministry ... and now have elected as President one of the denomination's very best leaders. I'm extremely optimistic for the future health and growth of our denomination.

Comments on "Gary B. Walter Elected Ninth President of Covenant - Evangelical Covenant Church"

 

post a comment