• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 22, 2008

Outstanding Coffee in Phoenix, NY



Welcome to the State Street Cafe!

The esteemed Scott Emery and I had great coffee and outstanding fresh baked cinnamon roll this week at State Street Cafe in Phoenix, NY. SSC gets their coffee beans from Shambala in Baldwinsville, NY. Tammy Lynch is the owner and after chatting with her for a few minutes I felt like I had a new friend. She gave us a nice history lesson about Phoenix and has some cool photos of way back when Phoenix was the thriving metropolis of CNY. She's a Phoenix native and lives up the street from the cafe.

Not only was the coffee great the cafe has a comfortable feel and great view of the river. You can sit outside on either the river or street side of the store. Downtown Phoenix isn't much to look at YET but it will be ... trust me ... it will be. I'm predicting a comeback for that town in the next several years.

Scott and I had been meeting weekly at Starbucks on 57 to talk about ministry and church planting. After meeting at SSC, we now have a new meeting location. See you soon Tammy.

Comments on "Outstanding Coffee in Phoenix, NY"

 

post a comment