• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 23, 2009

UK Tells Parents Not To Pass Values To Children

Here's another article that upon first glance you would think is from Larknews or The Onion, but no:

Parents shouldn't teach right or wrong in sex - The Times of India: "Parents shouldn't teach right or wrong in sex". Essentially they think kids should make up their own mind. What's important is that there is open dialog.

Comments on "UK Tells Parents Not To Pass Values To Children"

 

Blogger SJ Austin said ... (2:52 PM, February 23, 2009) : 

I've never heard of this site "Larknews." I think you must have meant The Holy Observer, right? Right?

SJA

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (3:57 PM, February 23, 2009) : 

I was lazy. I should have linked it: LarkNews.com

 

post a comment