• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 31, 2011

FREE MP3's -- Sermons for My Non-Cessationist Friends

Jack Deere is part of the leadership of Wellspring DFW. Their sermons are available here:

Sermons by Date 2010- Wellspring Church DFW

Sermons by Date 2011- Wellspring Church DFW

As expected there are a number of sermons on the prophetic, healing and ministry, there are also series on Theology 101 (from a somewhat unique perspective) and the book of Proverbs. Check it.

Comments on "FREE MP3's -- Sermons for My Non-Cessationist Friends"

 

post a comment