• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Firefox

I have Hedgebuilders, which is a proxy server or filter to keep my kids safe on the net. It does a pretty good job, but I always monitor what they're doing anyways. I have 5 browsers: Safari, IE, Netscape, Mozilla and FireFox. The filter works with Safari, IE & Netscape but not with Mozilla and Firefox.

Safari has been my primary one, but occasionally I use Firefox when I want to visit "safe" sites or do Google searchses that the filter won't let me. Like, I can't search "OS X" at Google when Hedgebuilders is on — two out of those three letters are in the word sex and apparently that is too close.

I'm in Firefox right now and decided to do a little blogging. I had no idea that Blogger had such functionality that apparently Safari doesn't make use of. I do think Firefox is a little faster and now I just might not go back to Safari. I admit to being an Apple Computer junkie but I'm tired of hearing all these wild eyed Apple users talking about how cool Safari is.

This is not cool. In the pictures below, the first one shows Blogger in Safari and the second in Firefox. Notice the entire lack of functionality in Safari! I've had this blog for months now and this is the first I noticed this.

SAFARI BLOGGER

FIREFOX BLOGGER

Comments on "Firefox"

 

post a comment