• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Episcopal Church Promotes Idol Worship

This was nearly the first time I dropped an f-bomb on my own blog, but I used uncharacteristic restraint. Lord have mercy.

The Episcopal Church has lost it. They are apostate. My world is very messy at the moment, being connected with them. While the pay is good and so is the wine, and I know I'm a missionary here ... but I can't in good conscience encourage anyone to become Episcopal. And I would never want my kids to think of themselves as Episcopalians. My wife is just mortified to tell people her husband is a pastor at an Episcopal Church.

I am just absolutely stunned at the linked article. I'll have to figure out who is really promoting this but it appears that it is an arm of the national church.

Lord have mercy.

Comments on "Episcopal Church Promotes Idol Worship"

 

post a comment