• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Ignored

My poor blog has been ignored. Sorry.

It's been cold here this week. Yesterday wasn't above zero degrees with a low in the mid minus twenties. It was about 10 today.

Christmas tree is decorated today. Tomorrow my new digital camera arrives. I'll take a picture of the tree and post it. I bought a Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z2: 4 MP, 10X optical zoom, 4X digital zoom.

Have a great Christmas. May Jesus give you great peace as a present.

Comments on "Ignored"

 

post a comment