• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 06, 2005

In NYC

I'm in NYC right now typing on a computer at the Onasis Library for Greek and Roman Art. My friend is the director here. Blogging is a little slow right now but I should be back in action in a couple days. Can't wait to get a couple of pictures up.

I've been attending the church growth conference at St. Bart's Episcopal Church on Park Ave in Manhatten. Beautiful structure. Weak theology. They do have an open bar after their Sunday eve service.

Tomorrow on my way home I have an interview at 2 pm in Fishkill. Details to follow.

We have eaten unbelievable food. I can't even begin to explain how incredible. Yesterday's dinner started with a few Belinis, which were made with Prosecco and a fruit puree -- I had one with peach and another with rhubarb. More to come ...

Comments on "In NYC"

 

post a comment