• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Satellite View of My House

I love this whole new Google maps thing where you can see a satellite view. I used another program to take a couple of screen shots of my house and an island in the village of Black River where the kids and I go hiking. Click on the link above to see the screen shots on my picture web site.

If you want to see something kewl, click here to see my house, and then scroll north and you'll see a blurred picture. Know why?

Now don't pay attention to the fact that the arrow on the page marking my address is down the road and not in front of my house. It's actually almost in front of Mr. Desormo's house. I wonder if you type in his address if the dot is in front of my house.

Comments on "Satellite View of My House"

 

Blogger Rick said ... (9:18 AM, May 23, 2005) : 

If you think that is cool, go to keyhole.com. Do the 7 day download thing. It feels like operating a spy satellite. You can zoom from 22,000 miles in outer space to your back door.

 

post a comment