• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 10, 2005

NNYblogs.com :: Newzjunky.com

I found this yesterday at Newzjunky: a collection of blogs from people in Northern NY.

Newzjunky rocks! Every community should have an online news source like this. Best thing is it's free. Now I have some good friends -- people I love and admire -- who work at the Watertown Daily Times. I would never in a million years want to malign them or the fine establishment where they are employed. But people, get a clue: Newzjunky = free. WDT ≠ free. Hmmmm. Where do people go for on-line news in the North Country? Free is good.

If you goto thiss nnyblogs site you visit the audioblog of my friend Tim LaBouf, pastor of First Baptist Church and a City of Watertown Councilman. It's an American Baptist Church. Tim's church has mushroomed from about 30 to well over 100 in a few short months under his leadership. God bless him.

Comments on "NNYblogs.com :: Newzjunky.com"

 

post a comment