• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Master Sgt. Tulsa T. Tuliau, 33, of Watertown, NY



These links are press releases about the death of my friend Master Sgt. Tulsa T. Tuliau. He was a communicant of Trinity Episcopal Church in Watertown, NY. When stationed at home he and his wife, Kate, and two daughters, Vanessa and Sofia, faithfully attended the 8 am Mass with Kate's dad, Gene Ellis.

Honestly, these are some of the most delightful people you could ever meet. My heart grieves for them. Please pray for Tulsa's family and our community.

Department of Defense Press Release

Fort Drum Press Release

WWWNY-TV Press Release

Comments on "Master Sgt. Tulsa T. Tuliau, 33, of Watertown, NY"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:00 PM, February 12, 2008) : 

Id like to say Hi to my nessies Vanessa, and Sofia Tuliau. Its your Uncle Chris, from Seattle WA. I just want to let you both know that you are Loved and missed from all of us in Washington. We hope you both are doing well. We pray that we will all meet up again some day. Love you much,......Uncle Chris.

 

post a comment