• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 24, 2005

FAMOUS COVENANT PEOPLE


MTV.com - Sorority Life - Season 2 - Meet The Pledges

Hey, I know her!

Comments on "FAMOUS COVENANT PEOPLE"

 

Blogger jay baehr said ... (10:18 AM, October 26, 2005) : 

Ultra...

I think I have met her a time or two. But I think I disagree with her statement about what Fraternity boys join for...I think they join to make some lifelong friends.

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (9:04 AM, October 28, 2005) : 

I'll bet you have met her a time or two ... you little vixen!

 

post a comment