• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Franklin Graham

It appears the rumors are true, Franklin Graham will be doing an evangelistic crusade in Binghamton, NY — I think that will be in '07. And apparently he will be ministering Sarasota, FL also in the coming months.

Comments on "Franklin Graham"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:17 PM, December 08, 2005) : 

Franklin Graham's people have been meeting with lots of local Binghamton ministry folks for months now. At one point they even had a large gathering at Davis College (Formerly Practical Bible College) in Johnson City, which is the next town over.

Regardless of one's theology, I was pained to see how my [very conservative] alma mater reacted to some "more liberal" groups represented in the the inter-denominational gathering, especially the females wearing clerical collars... But I digress.

It will be fantastic for Binghamton. Having lived there for three years, it's one of the most spiritually opressive places I've ever been.

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (11:36 PM, December 08, 2005) : 

I have friend who is an Episcopal priest in that area. When I visited him a couple months ago, he told of some great unity that is happening in Binghamton. Apparently they have a strong clergy prayer group. If I remember correctly, I think he said over 60 pastors attend. Nothing breaks spiritual bondage like prayer and unity amongst God's people.

I do find that whole idea of spiritul opression happening in certain geographic regions very interesting. I've read some books on this topic by C. Peter Wagner, Ed Silvoso and George Otis. Very interesting.

 

post a comment