• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 06, 2006

Fredericksburg.com - Theologian contends married couples shouldn't go childless

Now this is an article from a secular press. But is Albert Mohler really using only Psalm 127:3-5, where it talks about children as a gift from God being a proof text that we "must" have children? C'mon, he's not serious. The article says he's a theologian — must not be in hermeneutics.

Is there any place else in Scripture this argument could be made? I can't think of one.

Now certainly I'm doing my part with 4 kids of my own but I never felt I was sinning against God if I didn't.

Comments on "Fredericksburg.com - Theologian contends married couples shouldn't go childless"

 

post a comment