• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Vicky Beeching

Have you heard the song Captivated by Vicky Beeching? We sang it in church this past Sunday and strangely I woke up from a very vivid dream singing it this morning. That never happens to me. I bought it at the iTunes store. I've printed the lyrics and linked a sound clip for your pleasure and the glory of God.


Captivated (30 second clip)
Yesterday Today and Forever, 2005

Your laughter it echoes like a joyous thunder
Your whisper it warms me like a summer breeze
Your anger is fiercer than the sun in its splendour
You’re close and yet full of mystery
Ever since the day that I saw Your face
Try as I may, I cannot look away, I cannot look away…

Captivated by You
I am captivated by You
May my life be one unbroken gaze
Fixed upon the beauty of Your face

Beholding is becoming, so as You fill my gaze
I become more like You and my heart is changed
Beholding is becoming, so as You fill my view
Transform me into the likeness of You
This is what I ask, for all my days
That I may, never look away, never look away…

No other could ever be as beautiful
No other could ever steal my heart away
I just can’t look away…

Written by Vicky Beeching. ©2005 Thankyou Music (admin. by worshiptogether.com Songs for the World, excluding the UK and Europe, which is admin. by kingswaysongs.com) (PRS)

Buy the sheet music here. Vicky Beeching also has a MySpace page.

While searching for info about the song I came across a free mp3 archive and then another — supposedly all legal. The first one has another Vicky Beeching song for free.

Comments on "Vicky Beeching"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:12 PM, August 10, 2006) : 

Hey Ultra Rev: I'm going to a worship leader seminar hosted by the Madison Cornerstone Friends Church and featuring Vicky Beeching on Saturday. (8/12) Prior to this I had not heard of her. I am even more excited about it now!

Arch

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (11:43 AM, August 11, 2006) : 

Outstanding!

I remember when you used to bring me back all sorts of great info, wisdom, encouragment, resources, etc. from the various conferences you attended and the fun we had sttending some together. Remember the healing and prophecy 'workshop' we attended at some Lutheran church over on the Westside?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:52 PM, August 12, 2006) : 

The worship seminar was a great deal! There were only 30 people or so there which made it all very intimate. Vicky spoke about her background and her passion for worship and sang a couple songs - one of which was "Captivated". Marvelous lyrics! Amazing to have this kind of workshop in a little town like Madison Oh! Do you visit the Worshiptogether.com site at all? Its got a lot to offer! it was recommended by Vicky.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:36 AM, September 11, 2006) : 

theultrarev:

I found your site because you linked to mine. I own CCM Links...thanks for linking to me.

I'd like to let your readers know that every Free mp3 on CCM Links is 100% legal. How can one know for sure? Because I don't host any of the files myself (at this point). Instead, I link to the artist's website. Visitors can go to the artist's website and browse around and download the song themselves, right from the source.

I created CCM Links a number of years ago because I really love Christian music. I want to promote the artists if I can, and so I want to point visitors to their sites. I'm sure I'll end up hosting a few mp3s here and there, but that will be up to the artists in question.

I'm not up on copyright law, which is why I point everyone to the source instead of hosting the songs myself. In fact, I've never posted lyrics either. I see that you have, and wonder whether you realize that that might constitute copyright infringement. I'm looking for an explanation of the law on that issue, and have never found one...I have the lyrics to thousands of songs and would post them if I knew it was legal. If you or any of your readers can help, I'd appreciate it. In fact, I'd send them a free CD for their help!

Anthony John
MusicMan@CCMLinks.com

 

post a comment