• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Cavallarios Cucina

I ate at my favorite restaurant twice this week, Cavallarios Cucina. Let me recommend my favorite dishes. You absolutely must start with the sweet sausage soup with some bread with garlic butter, and for an appetizer to share:

"Pomodora Bread"

Our version of the classic "Bruschetta." Crispy Focaccia Bread topped with fresh Tomatoes, Garlic, Olive Oil and Herbs & Mozzarella Cheese.


Scallops "Italia"

Fresh Sea Scallops sautéed with Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Lemon & Sherry with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Artichoke Hearts & Alfredo Sauce on top of Homemade Fettuccini Noodles.


Stuffed Rigatoni Pomodoro

Ricotta filled Rigatoni tossed with sautéed Peppers and Onions in our "Pomodoro" Sauce and Asiago Cheese.


Comments on "Cavallarios Cucina"

 

post a comment