• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Quebec prepared to shut private schools over Bible-based teaching

Quebec! Freedom of religion is apparently dying in Quebec. Which also means freedom of thought is dying too.

Comments on "Quebec prepared to shut private schools over Bible-based teaching"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:48 AM, October 26, 2006) : 

Dying? What color?

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (11:54 PM, October 26, 2006) : 

don't pick on me. it's not easy to be a dork.

 

post a comment