• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Random stuff ...

I'm on my monthly pilgrimage to northern Minnesota this week. Grand Rapids is a great little town with seemingly absolutely no night life. I stay at the Saw Mill Inn for $59 a night, swim in the pool and hot tub and drink smoothies at a nice little cafe. Most of the time I'm working 10+ hours a day and wishing I was home. Tomorrow I'll be in Hibbing.

MyWay News: Jeff Bagwell retires.
My favorite baseball player of all time has retired. A sad day in baseball history. Bag's epitomized the way the game is to be played and respected. He came to the Astros in one of baseball's worst trades ever. The Boston Red Sox traded a young rookie Jeff Bagwell to the Astros for veteran middle reliever Larry Anderson. Anderson had a really mediocre career and wasn't long for the BoSox. Bagwell will go to the Hall of Fame one day.

Mets and Orioles to Meet in 2007 Hall of Fame Game on May 21

One of my favorite days of the year is when I go to the Baseball Hall of Fame game with my Pop and my 3 older kids. They have a great little small-town parade with antique fire trucks, marching bands, people throwing candy and it ends with the trollies with the players on board. I'm a member of the Hall of Fame and will get to buy tix on Feb 17: $11 each.

The Detroit News Online: Bob Seger Ramblin' Again
Bob Seger is back touring again. I've always been a Seger fan. I remember roller skating in competitions back in high school to Old Time Rock-n-Roll. Bob Seger website. Black River, NY is not on any of his tour dates.

TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a Tiny URL

I saw this link at VirtueOnline.org. If you want to shorten, hide and redirect a URL, drap and drop it at this web site.

Open Hearts Ministry

I saw a Covenant Church using this ministry. I don't know much about it but it appears to be a small group, peer based ministry for people who have been abused. If you have participated in this ministry or know anything about it, please leave a comment. Thanks.

Louie Giglio - Online Sermons
:: 268 GENERATION ::

I have a friend who keeps recommending these links. I haven't listened to any sermons yet but hope to check them out over the next couple weeks.

Comments on "Random stuff ..."

 

post a comment