• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 22, 2007

Christianity Today Quote of the Day

Christianity Today | A Magazine of Evangelical Conviction:

"Quote of the day 'I believe in the culture war. And you know what? If I have to take a side in the culture war I'll take [the conservative Christian] side. Because if you give me the choice of Paris Hilton or Jesus, I'll take Jesus.'

—Alexandra Pelosi, creator of the new HBO documentary 'Friends of God' and daughter of the Speaker of the House of Representatives. She was quoted by The New York Times."

Comments on "Christianity Today Quote of the Day"

 

post a comment