• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 22, 2007

Will the 21st Be the Orthodox Century? | Christianity Today | A Magazine of Evangelical Conviction

The Orthodox Church has some potential. I think a wide swath of people would be attracted to their spirituality, way of worship and ancient connections. I see some big hurdles they need to get over: they need to adopt some new music, to discover their evangelistic calling and to become seen as something more than an ethnic church.

Comments on "Will the 21st Be the Orthodox Century? | Christianity Today | A Magazine of Evangelical Conviction"

 

post a comment