• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 05, 2007

Celebrating 16 Years of Marriage


The Carousel at Carousel Center Mall
in Syracuse, NY

Today I am celebrating 16 years of marriage. Alyx and I were married at Redeemer Covenant Church in Liverpool, NY with Pastor Bill Anthes officiating. Alyx's grandfather played the organ. It was a great day. We had our wedding pictures taken on The Carousel at Carousel Center in Syracuse, NY and a fabulous reception at the Fireside Inn in Baldwinsville, NY.

This year has been our best year of marriage in a long time. I am so thankful to Marriage Encounter and The Good News Center for Marriage & Family for their ministry to us. We faced some incredible stress this year but our marriage is stronger than it ever has been. I'm thankful to the Lord answering my prayers.

Comments on "Celebrating 16 Years of Marriage"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:31 PM, January 06, 2007) : 

No way!! 1/5/91 is our wedding day, too!! :-)

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (11:31 PM, January 06, 2007) : 

Congratulations! What a great day!

Nice post on homeschooling. We home school too!

 

Blogger Rick said ... (11:34 AM, January 10, 2007) : 

Congrats on 16 years. One week after yours we celebrate 27 years on Friday 1/12. Two meals out and three movies (Rocky, Dreamgirls, Pursuit of Happyness)

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (11:44 AM, January 10, 2007) : 

Rick, you must have been married when you were ... like ... 12 ... you still only look like your 27!

 

Blogger Rick said ... (6:46 PM, January 14, 2007) : 

Stevie Baby - you are too kind. Truth is in 6 1/2 weeks I turn 51. In real life I don't look exactly like my headshot any more - a bit more silver around the temples. If you go to http://alicia.lindholtz.net
you'll find the family photo album, which is mostly kids but you'll find several pics of me over the past several months and you'll see the grey.

Wish we both still got to midwinters or advances. I miss seeing your smiling face. And I miss hearing "Hi beautiful".

 

post a comment