• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Starbucks Gossip

Do you ever read Starbucks Gossip? You can learn a lot about the company there including how much their employees make, which policies work and don't, promotions, yada, yada, yada.

But here's who's coffee I'd really like to try: Illy. Check out this article with information about their plans to invade the US.

When I was down in Manhattan last week I had a cappuccino at an Italian espresso bar. There is just nothing that compares to it up north here or in any other city I go to. The frothed milk is like a gel and despite an espresso roast essentially being a 'burnt' coffee bean, there was nothing burnt about this cappy. It was just smooth and wonderful in every way.

The Starbuck's Gossip site gives at least a little insight to the marketing of the company and their customer service practices. How many churches every really think about customer service? I suppose it's more than ever but it's apparent that there are still many who don't think about it at all. I walk into churches all the time that stink (literally), or are dated and ugly, uncomfortable to sit, poor sound, poor lighting, etc. They have the most important message in the world and seemingly do everything possible to hide it. Lord have mercy.

Comments on "Starbucks Gossip"

 

post a comment