• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Brad.Boydston.us: Customer service stories

Brad.Boydston's "Customer service stories" reminded me of a good experience I had this month ...

Several months ago on one of my first trips into Duluth, Northworst Airlines delayed my flights so that I ended up arriving at my hotel at 1 am. I'm miserable at that point but get my rental car and drive to the Country Inn and Suites. As I get out of my car, get my stuff and head toward the hotel, out of the darkness I hear "Good evening Mr. Evans." The late night clerk was waiting for me in the parking lot and greeted me warmly. He was an angel after a very long bad day.

Over the ensuing months Northworst Airlines continued to make my life chaotic. I was either arriving very late or checking out very early but continued to be greeted warmly, by name, by John the late night clerk. He's become like family.

Every time I check in he has my paperwork ready for me to sign, my cards for my room are ready and when I leave, my receipts are already printed before I get to the counter. World class customer service.

This month I arrived early in the evening -- before the late shift -- but knew I would be checking out early in the morning. So I asked the clerk if my friend John would be in this evening. She said "No he's on vacation but he did say to tell Mr. Evans that he's sorry to miss him and looks forward to seeing him next month." Just a little message like that made my day after a long tiring week.

Country Inn & Suites on Haines Road in Duluth. World class customer service.

Thanks John. Hope you had a good vacation. See you next month.

Comments on "Brad.Boydston.us: Customer service stories"

 

post a comment