• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Paris Hilton Finds Religion: Prays for Reprieve From Jail

It never ceases to amaze me how a crisis in our life will turn our attention to God. Certainly we would like to think the best of Paris that her visit was for spiritually seeking reasons but then again but again as image conscious as she seems to be, it could be an attempt at good PR.

I wonder if she was baptized Catholic. How does a celebrity pick a church to visit? Did she take communion? Was the offering exceptionally large? Was there a guy in the building that paid attention to the sermon that day? Inquiring minds want to know.

I wonder what Paris would bring for a church potluck?

Comments on "Paris Hilton Finds Religion: Prays for Reprieve From Jail"

 

post a comment