• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 24, 2007

ChurchStaffing.com Church Jobs Career Pastors

Every community has it's flagship churches -- one's that anchors the community. In Central New York, particularly northern Onondaga County, North Syracuse Baptist Church has been one of them for many years. I just noticed their listing at ChurchStaffing.com searching for a Senior Pastor.

I don't know much about their current situation, but this has been a really great church for many years where many of the leading, influential Christians in the area worshiped. When I worked for Evangelical Adoption and Family Services many years ago, I used to hold monthly meetings at NSBC for potential adoptive and foster parents.

They're Southern Baptists but I won't hold that against them. Perhaps Peter Lumpkins or some of our other SBC readers can connect them to a new senior pastor, who will lead them to have an even greater Kingdom influence.


On a related note ...
Another well known church in CNY is looking for a Senior Pastor: DeWitt Community Church.

Comments on "ChurchStaffing.com Church Jobs Career Pastors"

 

post a comment