• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 01, 2007

Summit Church - Syracuse, NY

A new Southern Baptist Church for Syracuse, NY is being planted. Here is the link to Summit Church. Well done web site. They are forming a core group this fall and plan to be open for business in 2008.

There website also says, "Summit Church is affiliated with the Southern Baptist Convention and is a member of the Infinity Alliance. Infinity Alliance is a network of churches from across the country that has rallied around a common theme: the re-evangelization of 300,000,000 Americans." A quick Google search of "Infinity Alliance" didn't lead me anywhere. Anybody have a web site for them? Sounds like my kind of people.

Comments on "Summit Church - Syracuse, NY"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:58 AM, October 04, 2007) : 

Infinity Alliance has no website as of yet...but if you want more info, please contact me...by email ay jordan@summitsyracuse.com or by phone at 315.383.1452.

Thanks!

 

Blogger They call me Pastor Shrek .... said ... (6:38 AM, November 01, 2007) : 

They are the real deal ... I work with Summit Church here in Fort Myers, Fl (who planted Summit syracuse)... and we have partnered with them in doing street ministry- their heart is in the right place, and they walk the talk ...I love their core values .. God-Truth-Love-Mission ...
Jordan's a great guy.. and a Godly man... (he's a huge Yankee fan)

 

post a comment