• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Nymbler - Your Personal Baby Name Assistant.

My wife and I beginning to toss around some names for our forthcoming child. ETA: Dec 30. So I found this baby naming aid site: Nymbler - Your Personal Baby Name Assistant. What it does is take the names that you like or "inspire" you and based on those choices gives you some further suggestions of other names you might like. It's kinda fun. Here's my ranked list so far but I was disappointed that Nymbler doesn't have Gioia or Macrina in it's list. Ultrasound has indicated this is going to be a baby girl.

Samantha (female),
Rhian (female), Rhianna (female), Rhiannon (female), Rena (female),
Jacqueline (female), Jackie (female)
Lindsay (female), Lyndsey (female),
Gioia
Reese (female),
Meredith (female),
Savannah (female),
Veronica (female),
Courtney (female),
Mallory (female),
Darcy (female),
Lucy (female),
Lena (female),
Bethany (female), Beth (female),
Corinna (female),
Gina (female),
Jody (female), Jodi (female),
Tatianna (female),
Rosa (female),
Kennedy (female),
Macrina

I'm sure you are wondering about Macrina. St. Macrina the Younger was Sts. Basil the Great, Gregory of Nyssa and Peter of Sebaste's sister. She is also the granddaughter of St. Macrina the Elder. It's always been a favorite name of mine.

Please vote for a name or add your suggestion ...

Comments on "Nymbler - Your Personal Baby Name Assistant."

 

post a comment