• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Catholic Church has Chuzpah

My Way News - Archbishop Objects to Clinton Rally

I love it that the Roman Catholic Church has backbone. Archbishop Jose Gomez has objected to the pro-choice female senator from NY who is running for president speaking at a Catholic University.
Gomez said he was not trying to tell people how to vote, but he noted that U.S. Catholic bishops have affirmed a statement calling on Catholics not to honor or give platforms to political candidates and officeholders "who act in defiance of our fundamental moral principles."

Comments on "The Catholic Church has Chuzpah"

 

post a comment