• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 04, 2008

NEW! AMiA Church Planting Initiative: THE ANGLICAN INITIATIVE FOR MISSION

Though I am not on their payroll, don't attend their church and get no kick-back for this: I continue to promote the Anglican Mission in America (AMiA). Their enthusiasm for new churches and evangelism is exciting. I am definitely part of the AMIA fan club.

They recently held their Winter Conference 2008 and announced a major church planting initiative: The Anglican Initiative for Mission. Prior to the Winter Conference they held an Essentials of Church Planting Conference. See press release here.

These people are excited about planting new churches and expanding the Kingdom of God. They are kindred spirits with my beloved Evangelical Covenant Church. Their process is nearly identical to what the Covenant Church has done for several years with excellence and success: Insprite & Call; Train & Equip; and Send & Support.

I think the AMiA is a perfect match for the heavily de-churched, Catholic upstate New York -- especially the greater Syracuse area where there is such a huge need. I think their style of ministry would be well received here.

Here is the Church Planting Initiative promo video:

Comments on "NEW! AMiA Church Planting Initiative: THE ANGLICAN INITIATIVE FOR MISSION"

 

post a comment