• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 21, 2008

Find Some Happiness Today

Research says, Money buys happiness -- if you spend on someone else | U.S. | Reuters. The researchers found that spending as little as $5 a day on someone else made people happier, and definitively people who were given money who then spent it on others as opposed to self were happier.

This reminds me of the Vineyard churches who have embraced servant evangelism. They love giving stuff away — not to grow their church, not as a marketing gimmick but purely to express the love of God to people.

Comments on "Find Some Happiness Today"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:30 PM, March 21, 2008) : 

Hi, my name is Mary, your site is awsome, I,m from Watertown, living in Texas praying to move back soon, have 2 sons Joshua and Nicholas hoping for a miracle of them mmmoving with me and serving the LORD, this summer,put us on your prayer list, HAPPY EASTER my email is healingstreams2u@yahoo.com

 

post a comment