• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

J. Edwin Orr on Prayer & Spiritual Awakening

Thanks to my boy Xorey Johnsrud for this link to J. Edwin Orr. Orr was an esteemed Church historian. He tells of a time in US history when the church and culture was at it's low point. And prayer led to spiritual awakening. I really needed to hear this today. I've been so heartsick over the state of the church. It's obvious the church has lost and is losing influence. Church attendance is shrinking. All the while very church few leaders seem to be alarmed enough to do anything about it. This is video gives me hope. It's been bad before and the people prayed. God revived them. Come Lord Jesus Come. We need you.

Prayer and Spiritual Awakening

If you are interested in revival and church history, check out J. Edwin Orr's site with mp3's and video clips available.

There are also Orr downloads at SermonIndex.com and here.

Comments on "J. Edwin Orr on Prayer & Spiritual Awakening"

 

post a comment