• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 10, 2008

School Encourages Crossdressing in Wisconsin?

Well, no not really but it does make for a sensational blog head line.

An elementary school in Wisconsin has an annual Wacky Week for fun. They do zany stuff. This year they encouraged kids to dress up as the opposite gender or as senior citizens. It sounds like they were not trying to promote alternative lifestyles but just to do something crazy-fun.

At first, no problem. Then a Christian radio station went ballistic saying that this strikes at the core of family and Christian values, blah blah blah. Then the principle got calls complaining.

Since I don't send my kids to school I'm not sure how I would handle this one. It sounds like it could be funny but I suppose it could weird fast when a some boy shows up wearing a training bra or Dora the Explorer underroos.

My Way News - Kids' Dress-Up Day Draws Christian Ire

Comments on "School Encourages Crossdressing in Wisconsin?"

 

post a comment