• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 05, 2008

Gratitude Journal

Ririan Project: Change Your Life Instantly!

The Ririan Project has a short article about using a gratitude journal. Try journaling at the end of every day about 3 things you are grateful for and see how it impacts your life.

I actually tried this for a while and found it really helpful. There was a period of time last year where I was traveling so much for work. I was homesick, sad -- full of 'piss and vinegar' as the saying goes. So every night in whatever hotel I was in, I started listing 3 things I was thankful for that day. It really did help my attitude. Try it.

Today I'm thankful for:
  • The area Covenant pastors, especially the Mazz, for giving me hope that maybe I could plant a church.
  • Cam, my recently former boss, who has been graciously, generously and kindly looking for a job for me.
  • Family movie night with my wife and kids. We watched the Bee Movie.
What about you?

Comments on "Gratitude Journal"

 

post a comment