• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The InternetMonk Predicts the end of Evangelicalism

The Coming Evangelical Collapse | csmonitor.com

Michael Spencer, The InternetMonk, is predicting the collapse of Evangelicalism. In fact he calls it a "major collapse" within 10 years. Ten years seems quick but I'm not sure I would disagree that it's coming.

Spencer lays a major indictment of our failure to pass on our faith to our youth and predicts that Catholic and Orthodox churches will be the major beneficiaries.

Comments on "The InternetMonk Predicts the end of Evangelicalism"

 

post a comment