• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Ed Stetzer's Book List For Church Planters

In a recent presentation I heard by Ed Stetzer, he cited "Inadequate Training" as a major pitfall to church planting. He suggested potential church planters read everything they can on the subject and be versed in multiple different models. Here is his suggested starter bibliography:







Comments on "Ed Stetzer's Book List For Church Planters"

 

Blogger Brad Boydston said ... (5:47 AM, April 08, 2009) : 

Actually, I'm not sure that all of those books are extremely helpful -- some to varying degrees. But Ed's book Planting Missional Churches is a must -- at least in the American context.

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (6:10 PM, April 08, 2009) : 

Of that list I've only read the Stetzer and Sjogren ones and enjoyed them both thoroughly. Why don't you do a dual post on my and your blogs of Brad's top 10 church planting books?

Which of these are not helpful and why?

 

post a comment