• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Save Your Pets After The Rapture -- No, I'm not kidding.

Eternal Earth-Bound Pets, USA

Have you ever worried about what might happen to your pets if you are raptured according to 1 Thessalonians 4:17? These caring atheists have developed a business to care for your pets once you are on your way to eternal glory. For $110 they will care for one pet ($15 per additional pet).

Nope. I'm not kidding. They're serious. Even atheists believe in the rapture.

Comments on "Save Your Pets After The Rapture -- No, I'm not kidding."

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:53 PM, August 28, 2009) : 

Steve, where you you find this stuff? I went to the site and read the FAQS and can't decide whether to laugh or cry. Hoo-boy!

 

post a comment