• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Christian Radio in the Mohawk Valley & Worldwide


TheRiver.FM 

See, that's the beauty of having your own internet radio station.  You're local and worldwide.

For you veterans of Christian radio in the Mohawk Valley -- who listened before the K-LOVE monopoly -- you remember the great voice and personality of Bob Cain.  I had coffee with Bob this week at my new favorite coffeeshop in Rome, Spressos.com.  He and a friend are the catalyst behind this new online radio venture and they have big plans.  You'll be able to listen on your computer and other online media devices.

Certainly don't want to make a disparaging remarks about K-LOVE.  I occasionally enjoy them and my wife and kids enjoy them a lot.  But TheRiver.FM will have a much broader appeal.  K-LOVE has a queue of about 250 of the most popular songs that they play 80+% of every day. TheRiver.FM will have a greater variety.

Watch for their media launch in two weeks.  You're awesome Bob!

Comments on "New Christian Radio in the Mohawk Valley & Worldwide"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:16 PM, January 23, 2010) : 

This looks good. I'd be remiss if I don't also make a pitch for my good friend Robin's Common Good Radio, another internet radio project, for "sharing hope with children through music, word, prayer, and scripture." I've heard everything from Todd Agnew to James Taylor on Robin's station. Great stuff. Check it out at http://www.commongoodradio.org/!

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (9:18 PM, January 25, 2010) : 

Interesting. I've met her before and her husband Jeff??? ... when they were in Rome.

 

post a comment