• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Psalm 126

I love Psalm 126. I believe I will be one who will be singing the words of this Psalm as if they were my very own, as my own life's fortunes are restored and I leave the desert. Hallelujah!

Psalm 126 (New International Version)

Psalm 126

A song of ascents.
 1 When the LORD brought back the captives to Zion,
       we were like men who dreamed.  2 Our mouths were filled with laughter,
       our tongues with songs of joy.
       Then it was said among the nations,
       "The LORD has done great things for them."
 3 The LORD has done great things for us,
       and we are filled with joy.
 4 Restore our fortunes, O LORD,
       like streams in the Negev.
 5 Those who sow in tears
       will reap with songs of joy.
 6 He who goes out weeping,
       carrying seed to sow,
       will return with songs of joy,
       carrying sheaves with him.

Comments on "Psalm 126"

 

post a comment