• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Ultra Rev Recommends ...



You simply must read JP Moreland's book, Kingdom Triangle: Recover the Christian Mind, Renovate the Soul, Restore the Spirit's Power, and be challenged. I can't recommend this book enough, especially if you have a long history in evangelicalism.  This is not light reading but is worth plowing through.  I just finished it and was immediately brought to prayer.  Thanks Dr. Moreland.

Comments on "The Ultra Rev Recommends ..."

 

Anonymous Rachel V said ... (5:30 PM, March 28, 2010) : 

I had a very brief but very pleasant interaction with Dr. Moreland as a student at Biola University. he's a pretty cool dude & an awesome writer & speaker.

 

Blogger theultrarev said ... (9:53 PM, March 28, 2010) : 

Loved reading his Kingdom Triangle book. Would love to take classes with him. He's uber brilliant.

 

post a comment