• The Met
  • The Art Renewal Center
  • William Bouguereau

  • My Favorite Art
  • Jeune Fille se Defendant Contre L'amour
    by William Bouguereau

  • Le_ravissement de Psyche
    by William Bouguereau

  • Flagellation de Notre Seigneur Jésus Christ
    by William Bouguereau
My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpool, NY

"In my house, I'm a big deal. That's all that matters."

email

About The Ultra Rev

Facebook


Free Hit Counters

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

New Site Created: P.I.P.S.I. Security

I have several clients now in my web design business.  One of them just went live yesterday and I set them up at TurnKey Internet.  The site is P.I.P.S.I. Security aka Professional Investigations and Process Services in Rome, NY.

I used a simple black template for expediency but it came out pretty good. I also used some stock photos from Dreamstime and Stock.XCHNG.

The set up process at TurnKey Internet went extremely well. It ended up costing a little more than I initially thought but it was still a good deal. Their cPanel is easy to use for controlling the back end of the site. I set-up Dreamweaver to work with the hosting account there and uploaded files, and then created email addresses, all with no problem. After signing up and registering my domain name, it was all up and running perfectly within minutes.

TurnKey Internet also included a ridiculous amount of Photoshop, graphic, Flash and HTML files as part of the package. I haven't looked at them all yet.  What I've seen so far isn't exactly eye-candy but they could be very useful for someone who wants to get up and running quickly.

Check out P.I.P.S.I. Security and Turnkey.

Comments on "New Site Created: P.I.P.S.I. Security"

 

post a comment